Screen Printing Press Operator
We have an immediate opening for a skilled, motivated Textile Screen Printing Press Operator. We are looking for a hard working individual to join our team.
The qualified applicant must:
- Have a passion for screen printing.
- Have previous working experience in both Automatic and Manual screen printing.
- Know how to set up and run presses for maximum productivity.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Desire to work hard and take pride in the work you produce.
- Be able to work with a team and independently.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day.
Day Shift: Full Time, Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm. Overtime as needed.
- $14.00 to $18.00/per hour based on experience.
- Paid Vacation
- Health and Retirement Benefits Package.
If you enjoy a fast paced, deadline oriented, production environment and believe this is the job for you, please come to our office Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm and fill out an application: 14841 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd., Suite 503, Sherwood, OR 97140. No calls please!
Pre-employment Background Check required.
Screen Printing • Embroidery • Promotional Products
© 2017 Adams Screenprint, LLC